Custom Email Header Generator
Use the form below to create your custom jpeg header by selecting your image preference, uploading your logo, then selecting one of the prepopulated messaging options. Use this header to help promote your preventive care plans when emailing your clients.
To download your images, right-click and select Save Image As...
When you’re ready to place your customized image into an email, follow these simple instructions.
- Most email programs have a toolbar when set to compose in Rich Format. It should look similar to this:
- In the toolbar, click on the picture icon, which should popup with “Insert Picture” or “Insert Photo” when you scroll over it.
- It will either ask you to select or drag a file from your computer. Click on your customized email image and it will be placed inside your email.
You can also copy/paste the image into the email:
- Open your customized image in an image editor or viewer (like Microsoft Paint).
- Use the editor’s Select All function to select the entire image. In many programs, you can type CTRL+A as a short-cut.
- Use the editor’s Edit, Copy command to copy the image to the clipboard or type CTRL+C.
- Open your email program to compose a new email. Click in the body of the email and type CTRL+V or use the program’s Edit, Paste function.
- Your picture should appear in the body of the email, if your program supports this function.
These instructions work with most email programs but results may vary.